I wonder why I've started writing in here. Granted, it's sporadic, without a theme and maybe even a little bit stupid...but why do I seem to like it?
First of all, I like writing. And writing about myself and my interest satisfies that little narcissistic side of me. We all have that side. And it seems like I have so many things to say to the world that Twitter, Facebook, MySpace just aren't enough. I want to mark my spot on as many virtual surfaces as I can.
I don't expect to be famous. Inwardly, I think "wouldn't that be nice?", but hey, lemme be realistic. I'm not that interesting. very interesting to sit and talk to, but maybe not enough to move the world. anyways, i like this new hobby of mine. Maybe one person out there will read it. Maybe noone will. Maybe it'll turn out to be my lifelong hobby. Maybe it won't. Maybe I'll improve my graphics. Maybe I won't.
Regardless, it feels good to be writing in here. I'm now a statistic. And it feels...all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment